I heard many times that WordPress is not good to create an online store. But you know what it is totally a myth. WordPress allows you to design any website and you can create your own online store with the help of the WooCommerce plugin.
Now Woocommerce helps the online stores to connect with Google Shopping through the plugin which we can display our products on Google Shopping.
How to Generate Product Feed on a WooCommerce Store?
Though Woocommerce itself has many plugins, to showcase your products in the Google product feed there is a specific plugin of Woocommerce – WooCommerce Google Product Feed.
Google Shopping ads, which are the graphic product ads that appear at the top of a page of search results, are a dynamic approach to bringing online customers to your business directly from Google.
This plugin can greatly assist you in obtaining listings for your products in Google Shopping advertising. Basically, it allows you to create a WooCommerce product stream that you can then send to Google Merchant Center.
How does Woocommerce Google Product Feed work?
Woocommerce Google Product Feed works with three types of files: XML, TSV, and CSV. By mapping your product categories to Google categories, the plugin assists you in creating a Google product feed.
Furthermore, you will be able to exclude specific types of products from the product stream. In addition, the plugin has a user-friendly interface that makes it easy to manage the feeds.
You’ll also be able to set up cron jobs to refresh your product feed on a regular basis. This is significant because Google requires that the product feed be updated on a frequent basis to ensure that the shopping ads presented are not obsolete.
Features of WooCommerce Google Product Feed
- Allows you to build an unlimited number of product feeds with no restrictions on the number of products.
- You may easily map your product fields and characteristics to the channel for which you’re producing the feed.
- Excellent filtering features, allowing you to include only the most profitable and relevant products.
- Assists you in creating a Google product feed that has a higher probability of being shown in Google Shopping advertising.
- Include structured data in your product feed to assist users in making informed decisions.
- Assists you in adding more data fields as required by Google.
- Shipping classes, table rates, Google Analytics, and WPML are all supported.
So, as I mentioned above the Woocommerce plugin itself has numerous plugins to help you in creating a presentable and effective e-commerce website. In this blog, we have mentioned how you can use the Woocommerce plugin to showcase your products on Google Shopping Ads. I hope this blog will help you in clearing all your doubts.
If you like Please share your valuable feedback in the below comments box. Keep learning and sharing