Hello, friends today we will talk about the top 6 WordPress plugins in 2020 which are important and should be installed on your website. These plugins append amazing functionality to our website and make your work a lot easier. In 2020, using plugins make our website powerful in almost all aspects(Lead Generation, SEO, Performance, Security, Backups).
So as we mentioned above, let explore those six WordPress plugins which help you to make your website Robust, Secure, SEO friendly and complete with all aesthetics needs.
#1 Ninja Forms – WordPress Forms Plugin
Ninja Forms is the ultimate FREE form creation tool for WordPress. Build forms within minutes using a simple yet powerful drag-and-drop form creator. For beginners, quickly and easily design complex forms with absolutely no code. For developers, utilize built-in hooks, filters, and even custom field templates to do whatever you need at any step in the form building or submission using Ninja Forms as a framework.
Some of the features mentioned below:
- A gorgeous and intuitive user interface.
- NO LIMITATIONS on the number of forms, fields, emails, actions, or submissions.
- Modify your field then save them as favorites to re-use later (even in other forms!)
- Give your users a success message or redirect them elsewhere after they complete a form.
- Manage, Edit, and Export form user submissions.
- Several anti-spam options including Google reCaptcha, question/response fields, and honeypot fields
- Form submission via AJAX, allowing a seamless user experience without page refreshes
NOTES: If you are using lower PHP version than 5.3, you may experience some problems using AJAX Submissions. These can be minimized by using simple success/error messages without any quotes or special characters.
You may also like GRAVITYFORM, please explore.
#2 OptinMonster – Most Powerful Lead Generation Software for Marketers
OptinMonster is the most powerful lead generation software for marketing agencies, bloggers, eCommerce websites, and all small businesses. If you want to grow your email list, improve your website conversions, and reduce cart abandonment, then you need OptinMonster. 700,000+ websites are using OptinMonster to turn their traffic into leads, conversions, and sales.
Here’s why Smart Marketers and Business owners love OptinMonster, and you will too!
- Beautiful Lead Capture Forms
- Multiple Form Types
- A/B Testing Made Easy
- Exit Intent® Technology
- Page-Level Targeting
- Advanced Traffic Redirection
- Analytics and Insights
- Onsite Retargeting® and Personalization
#3 Yoast – SEO for Everyone
Yoast SEO is the original WordPress SEO plugin since 2008. It is the favorite tool of millions of users, ranging from the bakery around the corner to some of the most popular sites on the planet. With Yoast SEO, you get a solid toolset that helps you aim for that number one spot in the search results. Yoast: SEO for everyone.
Below are some features that make Yoast a powerful SEO plugin:
- Most advanced XML Sitemaps functionality at the push of a button.
- Full control over site breadcrumbs: add a piece of code and you’re good to go.
- Set canonical URLs to avoid duplicate content. Never have to worry about Google penalties again.
- Title and meta description templating for better branding and consistent snippets in the search results.
- Expand Yoast SEO with the News SEO, Video SEO, Local SEO, and WooCommerce SEO extensions.[Premium]
- Need help? Yoast SEO Premium users get 1-year free access to our awesome support team.[Premium]
- You may also like this “Want to Migrate into YOAST SEO“
#4 Sucuri – Auditing, Malware Scanner and Security Hardening
The Sucuri Security WordPress plugin is free to all WordPress users. It is a security suite meant to complement your existing security posture. It offers its users a set of security features for their website, each designed to have a positive effect on their security posture:
- Security Activity Auditing
- File Integrity Monitoring
- Remote Malware Scanning
- Blacklist Monitoring
- Effective Security Hardening
- Post-Hack Security Actions
- Security Notifications
- Website Firewall (premium)
#5 ManageWP – WordPress Website Management Dashboard
ManageWP provides a dashboard from which we can manage multiple WordPress websites at once. An amazing WordPress management dashboard. In minutes we can set up ManageWP and add our first WordPress website. In ManageWP, we can add unlimited websites and all of that FREE.
Below are the key features that you have to look:
- Backups (Free, Premium)
- Clone / Migrate (Free, Premium)
- Uptime Monitor (Premium)
- Safe Updates (Premium)
- Sucuri Security Check (Free, Premium)
- Performance Check (Free, Premium)
- Client Reports (Free, Premium)
- Google Analytics
- Maintenance Mode
- Code Snippets
- SEO Ranking (Premium)
- 2-factor Authentication
- 1-click Login
- Manage Comments
- Manage Plugins & Themes
- Vulnerability Updates
#6 WP Rocket – Speed up your website with WP Rocket
Below are the key features that you have to look:
- Quick Setup
- Page Caching
- Cache Preloading
- Sitemap Preloading
- GZIP Compression
- Browser Caching
- Defer JS Loading
- Database Optimization
- Google Fonts Optimization
- Minification / Concatenation
- Multilingual Compatibility
- Remove Query Strings from Static Resources
Install and implement all features of these plugins to make your website powerful in all aspects