Hello friend, If I’m not wrong then all you guys would know about Pinterest. Pinterest is a social media web and mobile application. It operates a software system designed to enable saving and discovery of information on the World Wide Web using images and, on a smaller scale, GIFs and videos. The site was founded by Ben Silbermann, Paul Sciarra, and Evan Sharp.
So let’s come to the point, In this article, we will discuss Pinterest which we can now integrate with our WooCommerce website. Yes, you guys are right, WooCommerce provides Paid plugin Pinterest for WooCommerce through which we can integrate our website products.
Pinterest for WooCommerce plugin can grow our brand and find the new customer. Through this, we can connect our store to the world largest social network and promote our products to 250 million users.
Below are some features that Pinterest plugin provides:
- A secure connection between WooCommerce and Pinterest.
- List your entire WooCommerce product catalog on Pinterest in minutes.
- Add new products automatically to your Pinterest boards.
- Open Graph markup enhances your product images and makes them stand out.
- Visitors can save your product images to their Pinterest boards.
- Every Pin contains a direct link to the product on your website.
- Manage all your Pins in one place and sync images, pricing, and product details in real-time.
- Use the Pinterest tag to track conversions.
For more details about Pinterest for WooCommerce, click here. Please share your views in below comments box on this article.